Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

no puedo ver a los integrantes de mi premium family

no puedo ver a los integrantes de mi premium family

hoy sume dos integrantes a mi family plan. no tenian usuario en el momento de l a invitación. una vez aceptaron crearon el usaurio y no los puedo ver en mi lista de integrantes. como hago? a ellos le figura una cuenta free.

espero la respuesta

1 Reply

Hey, @cecimozzoni 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

I hope you don't mind I'm answering in English...

First of all, could you double-check your Family dashboard and tell me if there is any member in your plan? If you cannot see anyone, the most recommendable is that you send them invitations again. (You can do it through the Family dashboard as well)

After sending them the invitations, the invitees need to log in their own accounts, so if they are using the same device, is necessary that they double-check if they are logged in their own accounts and if they aren't, the owner of the account that is open on the device needs to log out first. 

If you continue experiencing some issues with the invitations, your invitees should click on the link using an incognito tab of their browser and try again. 

More information about the Family Plan can be found here:

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts