Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

not getting any response to developer key request

Solved!

not getting any response to developer key request

Hi.

I've upgraded to premium a few days ago and sent a request to get developer key to be able to use libspotify, but received no response. What gives?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

Was this via the online contact form?

If so, make sure to reply to the automated response directly, and it will be sent over to the staff.

If you've done that and not got a response, then feel free to let me know your case numbers and I'll escalate them to the staff so they are chased up.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi,

Was this via the online contact form?

If so, make sure to reply to the automated response directly, and it will be sent over to the staff.

If you've done that and not got a response, then feel free to let me know your case numbers and I'll escalate them to the staff so they are chased up.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hmm.. nevermind. IIRC I actually used a different form, and it looks like the key is now issued, although I didn't receive notifications. I gather it may be because I log in with facebook (I do have email stored in the profile)

Suggested posts