Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

online family account

Solved!

online family account

We have had Spotify Family for a while now and all 5 of us are online. However only 1 of us can listen online. Is this the normal modus operandi? I thought it would be possible for all of us to listen to our own music online? Anybody have a tip on how to fix this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @janaspo

It sounds like you are trying to use the same account. A few things, first of all the members of your family premium account must have their own account. Only one device can play on one account. The family premium allows up to 5 accounts to be on premium. Hope this helps. Likes are appreciated.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @janaspo

It sounds like you are trying to use the same account. A few things, first of all the members of your family premium account must have their own account. Only one device can play on one account. The family premium allows up to 5 accounts to be on premium. Hope this helps. Likes are appreciated.

I have invited my family members via the links. Does this not mean they create their own accounts automatically? I see no other way available.

They create free accounts and then are invited to the premium family and become premium from it.

Thanks! Had no idea they all had to first create a free account.
That should solve it - cheers!

If that was the solution please accept it as the solution.

Suggested posts