Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

paid premium, cant play different music on different devices'.. ( multiple

paid premium, cant play different music on different devices'.. ( multiple

SPOT STOP PLAYING ON MY GOOGLE SPEAKER SAY SOMEELSE IS NOW PLAYIN TEIRR DEVICE. SHOULDM BE ABLE TO PLAY DIFFERENT MUSIC ON DIFFERENT SPEAKERS SAME TIME FAMILY ACCT
1 Reply

Heya, so Spotify Premium allows you to play music on multiple devices at the same time. You can play music on up to six different devices with your Spotify Premium account. However, you can only listen to one song at a time on each device.

If you're having trouble playing music on multiple devices, there may be a few reasons why:

1. Someone else is using your account: (Probably the issue) If someone else is using your account on another device, it can cause issues with playing music on multiple devices. You can check who's using your account by going to your account settings and selecting "Account overview". If you see any suspicious activity, you can log out of all devices by selecting "Sign out everywhere" at the bottom of the page.

2. Your account has been hacked: If you suspect that your account has been hacked, change your password immediately and enable two-factor authentication. You can also contact Spotify's customer support team for assistance.

3. You're trying to play music on too many devices: If you're trying to play music on more than six devices at the same time, you may encounter issues. Try reducing the number of devices that you're using to see if that resolves the issue.

If you continue to have issues, contact Spotify's customer support team for assistance.

Highest regards from the Westcoast,

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts