Free

Country

The Netherlands

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows

My Question or Issue

A week ago I noticed I was logged out of my spotify account, so I tried logging back in with the 99,9% sure right login credentials but I couldn't get in. I thought no big deal and tried the e-mail reset. I put in my e-mail and tried it even tried it with username. The reset password tab said that a mail has with instructions has been send to my e-mail. But when I checked my mail there was nothing there. I've tried it multiple times and even made a support ticket. To my surprise I did receive a mail with an automated answer with the link to the same password reset tab that didn't work before. So I can still receive mails from spotify but not the reset password mail.

(I had to make this account just so I could make this post, so this is not the account I'm locked out off.)

If anyone can help me or knows a solution I would love to hear it.

Thank you.

2 Replies

Hi there @testfrog05! Maybe I can help you here.

Just to check, are you able to find this email from Spotify in your spam, junk or deleted folders? If not, does requesting a password reset using this link help if you use different browser or device? 🙂

Just let me know!

Hey Spotify fam,

I had a similar issue. I had to request the password from another device/browser. It took quite some time to receive the email. After some digging I received it in my **bleep**/Junk folder. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Best,

ProducerTrentTaylor

***Find me on Spotify at ProducerTrentTaylor .. Artist : 10 beat tapes for chilling, studying, partying, driving, and living life to the fullest | Curator: Accepting Submissions for Playlists

Suggested posts