Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

paying for someone else spotfied account

paying for someone else spotfied account

I need to remove my exwife spotfiy account, im still getting charged for her account. This is stupid that i can't just contact someone to get this resolved, its nice to know that anyone could use my debit card and could get free spotify and i have no way of closing that account... 

4 Replies

Really no responce so my only hope is for me to go through my bank account and have them stop all spotfiy accounts and then i have to provide proof. This is compeletly stupid someone give me a contact number so i am able to get this resolved now.... tired of paying for an exwife account.

Hello @Zoidstiz, thanks for reaching out in the community!

This doesn't sound right. Have you tried using the contact form to get in touch with someone from Spotify? You just follow the right steps until you get across a bright green "I still need help" button. After you've filled the form and sent it, if you receive an automated email directing you back to the help pages, please make sure to reply to it, even if it's a no-reply. Support usually takes 24-48 hours.

Hope this helped!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

I tried to go through the contact form and was sent an auto response on how to go through the support community and the only answer that was given an auto response email that told me to search the community. I can tell this is going to be a huge hassel and I am going to have to request a new bank card to be off the account in order to be off the account. 

Hey there @yankeegalntx !

Not to worry, just reply back to the automated email, even if it's a no-reply and support will get back to you as soon as possible! 

Hope this was helpful,

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts