Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

payment issues

payment issues

I was using American Premium last month when I was in the United States.

And now I am still premium ...

Now that I am in Turkey, I would like to change my payment to Turkey so that I can be able to pay in Turkish currency

After clicking on Change payment details, it enters the payment and change country section... I click on Turkey but It's not showing anything.
Sometimes I get a red error.

It's really annoying, I contacted support, they just say you are in a family plan. The answer They gave has nothing to do with my problem!!!
I just want to change my payment region and country.

I called another support and they said to me strangely "yes we have a problem! Wait for your account to get free, then you can pay in Turkey !!! "
I do not want to lose 40 gigs of music and I can't download them once again!

Spotify is crazy and does not answer me. It is clear that there is a bug but they do not know how to fix it. what a shame!

photo_2021-04-25_11-38-45.jpg
photo_2021-04-25_11-38-48.jpg
1 Reply

Hey @zszdx6qzocjg9p7 ,

Thanks for coming to the Community 🙂

I'd recommend checking out this support article for the steps on how to update the payment method. It's best to try the steps described there in a private browser window.

If that doesn't make any difference, give it a try while being connected to a different network.

Alternatively, you can (as Support already suggested) wait for the account to go on Free and then re-subscribe. Your offline music will be automatically re-downloaded every 30 days anyways, so it wouldn't make a huge difference.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts