Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

payment method

payment method

I need somebody to show me how to make a payment I'm having trouble making a payment please help me make a payment

1 Reply

Welcome to the community!

In order to sign up for Premium:

Tip: If youโ€™ve never had it before, try it for free!

Upgrading to Premium is easy:

1. If you don't already have an account with us, sign up here.
  2. Log in to your account page.
  3. Click Subscription in the menu on the left.
  4. Click GET PREMIUM.
  5. Enter your payment details and click START MY SPOTIFY PREMIUM.

SWITCH TO PREMIUM

To switch from Free, just follow the steps above to upgrade your existing account to Premium.

To switch from Premium for Family, go to your account's subscription page and click GET PREMIUM.

To switch from a Premium plan with another company (eg. your mobile/broadband provider or iTunes), you need to cancel your subscription with them, then reupgrade through our website when your account reverts to Free.

(This is from the Premium page on Spotify Support: https://support.spotify.com/article/spotify-premium/)

To make a payment, it uses the payment method you used when you signed up for the Premum service until you cancel. You don't have to physically make a payment unless either you sign-up or something goes wrong with your payment option. Also, could you clarify what you mean by your having troubles with the payment like is there an error message or message that comes up? Don't hesistate to ask for more help! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope This Helps,

twentythree

Suggested posts