Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

payment problems for family plan: error: oops your credit card company is having a bad day

payment problems for family plan: error: oops your credit card company is having a bad day

I am trying to make a family sharing account, but my credit card is not going through.  I have used this card with a free Spotify account earlier, so I know that it has worked.  Is the problem that I cannot use the same card for a different account? I have looked on your webpage and tried everything that your help section has suggested, so it is NONE of those problems.  Not expired, not out of the country, the card works (we called our company, and it is not a problem on their end).  PLEASSSSE help ASAP, as I am doing a study and want people to be able to listen to the music tonight.

~mac02012
4 Replies

Easy send them a share

Keith

I'm having the same problem as mac but i really need to upgrade from Premium to Family so a friend of mine can have Premium as well. What should i do?

Thanks in advance!

Forget family plan just share your playlist / playlists. they can play at anytime and do not need an account of their own

As an example just put this link in a browser https://open.spotify.com/user/kaybee327/playlist/48FbKAQ68gK0ebYpEsYMha
You should have access without a spotify account Why pay when you do not have to is my motto.
Keith

@mabarrac @mac02012

did you try using paypal with the same card? That could work.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts