Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

payment won't go through

payment won't go through

i've been having issues for two days now with spotify and trying to resubscribe to premium. even though my facebook is signed in it won't verify the payment. my card is good and it should have gone through the first time, i'e had spotify premium for two months now and all the sudden there's a problem. i have even tried changing the card and logging out of all my accounts but still no help. i've emailed the company twice and i've got no help really. they just told me to do the same thing i've already done. i'm really frustrated because i've been in need of my account these past two days. why is it that i can't verify a payment without going through facebook to do so?
1 Reply

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Can you post your case number from when you got in touch and I will ask someone to chase it up for you. It is in the automated email reply you get anytime you get in touch with Spotify via email. 

What issue are you having exactly, are you being redirected to Facebook and then it gives you a "Not signed in" error or is your card being declined? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts