Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

paypal payment

paypal payment

Hello!

I am currently having a problem with your service. I live in Norway and i have allways payed 99NOK per month for premium, today i saw that you have charged me for an entire year. i have not asked you to do that! i allways log on with my facebook profile and when i looked into my profile its not my e-mail adress and not my date of birth registered in the profile info. i fear that i have been hacked...i have also taken contact with Paypal and sent them a Unauthorized Claim. as i have NEVER agreed to pay for an entire year, only on a monthly basis. Could someone please look into this?

Have a nice day!

Ps! sorry for my bad english(i am norwegian)

4 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Since this is a billing issue, its best to get in touch with the payments team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to investigate this a little closer for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hello!

Thanks for the fast answer...but i sent them an "e-mail" or i filled in the form...but there it says my adress is [Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]

I have never had an adress like this, pluss that i checked it with gmail,and they say that there are noe such adress existing

How can customer support contact me if its registered a "fake" e-mail adress....i am not able to change adress either,since i dont know any login detalis for this  [Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]. i have allways logged on with my facebook profile

Does the form I linked to above not allow you to input the reply address for your message? Just be sure to include your Facebook email address in the body of the message and use a working email address in the first box.

I am going to edit out those addresses in your post, its best not to post those in public 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks!

I have now sent them an e-mail and i assume that i will get a refund for the yearly subscription which i never ordered and continue paying each month as i allways have.

Best regards

Christian

Suggested posts