Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

pictures on playlists

pictures on playlists

I have seen some playlists with " a cover picture" and I've learned via google that you don't have to have a premium subscription to change to cover. I was wondering how to do that on my computer and was also wondering if it could potentially be a thing in the editing feature of the playlist itself on mobile devices. I think it would be easier to make the playlist yours right in the app instead of going on my computer to change the cover picture of one of my playlists

2 Replies

I have seen some playlists with " a cover picture" and I've learned via google that you don't have to have a premium subscription to change to cover. I was wondering how to do that on my computer and was also wondering if it could potentially be a thing in the editing feature of the playlist itself on mobile devices. I think it would be easier to make the playlist yours right in the app instead of going on my computer to change the cover picture of one of my playlists

Hey @KHakk, help's here.

We hope you don't mind but we've just merged a duplicate topic of yours into here, so that you can an answer in one place.

To learn about personalising your playlists, check out the FAQ here.

Currently, this feature's only available on the desktop app, but it'll allow you to give your playlists the personal touch by adding cover images, descriptions, and even links to websites. It's also available to users on the Free tier, too.

Hope this explains things!

Suggested posts