Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

I made several changes to a playlist on February 17th throughout the day. The changes were all saved on the day. When I woke up on February 18th, none of the changes were saved, and the playlist went back to it’s February 16th state.

Is there a way to prevent this from happening in the future, and is it possible to go back to the latest February 17th save state? For what it’s worth, most if not all changes were deleting songs.

2 Replies

More info: 

All the changes were made with my iphone 7. I tried updating the app to the latest version (Feb 14th update), but that did not work. 

Hey @pododo.

Thanks for getting in touch!

We checked on our end and there doesn't seem to be an issue with playlists losing songs. Perhaps you have a second account with us where the missings songs are? You can use this page to find any additional accounts you might have.

We have a tool to recover deleted playlists but this only applies to complete playlists and not separate songs. You can find the tool here if you ever need it.

Hope the music you lost isn't too much and that it definitely will not happen again. If it does however, do let us know so we can further investigate.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts