NEXT STEP

podcasts dont start playing correctly in app and pc program

podcasts dont start playing correctly in app and pc program

Plan

Free

Country

Estonia

Device

PC ( latest version of spotify and windows ), Pocophone F1 ( with latest avaliable android ) 

Operating System

My Question or Issue

When i press play the podcasts dont start, same issue on both systems. reinstalled spotify, doesnt help, the play button changes to pause button but wont start playing, 3-4 minutes go by and then it starts. and plays flawlessly. but every day when i close spotify, the same thing happens the next day. Yes, i have enough data, yes the data plan is fast enough. Yes it happens on the phone even when connected with wifi. and it started like 2 weeks ago.

This time didnt even load the podcast:
https://youtu.be/o-Cn-fGg3gs

Did a screencapture

at 6.15 you can see the app resetting itself without playing the podcast, and happens one more time after that

5 Replies

Hey there @Ispert,

thanks for posting !

Make sure you check out this podcast FAQ's page for further info.

Let me know if you have any further questions=)

So, i dont understand how a stock answer can be help to a problem? Did you even read the question? or just looked up the title and reply with: maybe check out this link? No, nothing there is helpful, it still takes a long time before anything starts playing

Hey there @Ispert,

thanks for posting.

You can use the link provided to have the factors dealing with Podcast issues check and provide answer.

Same as users asking for help with artist profiles are being led to the contact page of Spotify for Artists.

Have a great day.

Looks like the community forum is just pointless, with automated messages to useless info

THE CLIENT SHOWS A BOGUS MESSAGE: You cant play this content while connected to another device

THERE IS NO OTHER DEVICE!!!!

Suggested posts