Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium account disappeared on my home computer

Solved!

premium account disappeared on my home computer

I've had a premium subscription for a month or two now, everything has been working fine. All of a sudden, on my home computer i know longer have premium and i lost all my account info. Premium still works on my phone and work computers. Tried to get my login credentials through facebook and only get a message saying i'm on the free subscription. any suggestions? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Wait a few days if they solve it. Else will request the bank to return the payment and seek an alternative.

Unfortunately this is Spotify...

View solution in original post

29 Replies

I think I have two accounts with you. One free and one paid. My two email addresses are

"big_old_bear_in_vermont@yahoo.com" and the new one is "freddy.springer@gmail.com"

I think the one for yahoo is a paid one. But I got this new one on gmail and I can't sign in on the yahoo one. Can you switch over for me. Hate paying and not getting to use it.

Thank and do keep me posted........

I've had spotify premium for a month now, but it disappeared a few days ago. Since i have been trying to get premium again, but when i go into https://www.spotify.com/no/get-spotify/go/premium/ and types my password to my account (the same i use when i log in), it just says "Sorry, wrong password". I rlly need help, and wondered if it is the right password, or do i need another one? Tried to follow instructions on other help forums, but dont understand/ doesent work. What to do?

Ps: my playlists are all there

Ebb_10 - Well this isn't cool. Could you try going through a different internet browser? So one like Google Chrome, Firefox etc. When you do so, could you make sure you're logged out of Facebook.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I use chrome alredy, nd i have tried using internet explorer, but does not work. I am logged out of faceb, but how do i log out of fb in spotify? To log into spotify i use my email and password, who is just the same as on faceb. 

Hmm ok. Could you try something else. Log into your Spotify, and in the top right corner, click on your name and then 'Account'. It should take you through to your Account pages on the website. You may be able to sort it from here.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Done it a lot of times, tried again, did not work. What am i suppost to press? I only get "sorry, wrong password", have i taken wrong password too many times?

Don't worry about blocking your password, this won't happen. Have you tried changing your password through Facebook? This has worked for some users.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

does not work. What is the problem with spotify? I see that a lot of users have problems like me. Id really like to have premium back, i have no music on my phone, and limited tracs and commercials on the pc. 

Is there any way to fix this? 

?

nd in a mail i am asked to set up a new payment method. How?

I have the same problem !

I think that I have the same problem as you.

I have gone the premium service and music from my mobile.

Regards

y is noone answering?

I sent the issue but I have not yet answered...

Any news? I still have not recovered the premium account and my lists...

Same problem.

Spotify Support is working on it since 3 months........ 

Lot's of support  mails, but no end in sight.....

Marked as solution

Wait a few days if they solve it. Else will request the bank to return the payment and seek an alternative.

Unfortunately this is Spotify...

Same problem here. It says I´m a free member?

Hey everyone,

It sounds as though most of you are on Free accounts due to payment issues with your subscription.

Just fill out our contact form ('About Us' > 'Contact') below. A member of our payments team can help sort this out for you.

Suggested posts