Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium account disappeared on my home computer

Solved!

premium account disappeared on my home computer

I've had a premium subscription for a month or two now, everything has been working fine. All of a sudden, on my home computer i know longer have premium and i lost all my account info. Premium still works on my phone and work computers. Tried to get my login credentials through facebook and only get a message saying i'm on the free subscription. any suggestions? 

29 Replies

Found it 🙂

No, my specific problem is that access my Facebook account I have gone the premium and all my lists.

My case number is 318021. Can you help me?

Contacted me yesterday informing me that they had made ​​some modifications to my account but have not solved the problem. Continuous waiting to enjoy my premium account bought last Friday.

Regards

Any solution to the issue?

Remember you that my case number is 318021.

Regards

I have the exact same problem. I got a 30 euros card for spotify premium and having problems ever since. Spotify's support doesn't help either, I've sent a LOT of mails via the contact form and didnt't get a single response.
Spotify moderators, if you read this, cancel ALL MY ACCOUNTS and transfer my 30 euros back to my bank account. I will NEVER ever use this piece of **bleep** again.

Regards,

Jose Navarro

Regards,

Jose Navarro

Regards,
Jose Navarro

No need to do anything with this issue.

I canceled the credit card so I would not continue to collect and I have reported to the office consumption of Spain and the fraud department of my financial office.

Good luck!

Good moning,

I'm jnavarro user. Thank you very much for support agent repply .

Again, after two months, I can enjoy the premium service.

I trust that will not happen again.

Best Regards,
Jose Navarro

Suggested posts