Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium account

premium account

i got charged for a premium account but i never received the features, please help
3 Replies

Hi @perla_g,

Thanks so much for contributing to the Spotify Community. I'll hopefully clear your problem in a jiffy. Here's what to try if you've upgraded to Premium but don't see it in the app.

• Check your subscription page. Your status should be Premium. 
  • If you're on Premium, try signing out and back into the app. 
  • If it says Free, check the receipt we send to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

If you've tried all the steps above, please click here. We'll then take you through a survey to point you in the right direction:

Hope this helps!

If this helped please click accept solution, give a like/ kudos, and follow me! Have a fabtastic day!

Hi , i wonder how to pay for premium using molpoint ? Like mobile billing is not available for me . Can help me out please ?

Hey @Hudxx,

To redeem your premium account bought via MOL points. Go to spotify website, log in your account then go find and click on the "Get premium" button. Select "..." button to see other payment options available then select "redeem your code". After that just copy and paste the pin given to you from the MOL website when you purchased the premium subscription.

Note: I don;t work for Spotify

If this helped please click accept solution, give a like/ kudos, and follow me! Have a fabtastic day!

Suggested posts