Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium family account payment fails

premium family account payment fails

After several months of automatic payments via Visa credit card going through fine, today the payment failed. I've tried another card, paying through a different family member etc but with no luck. 

6 Replies

Looks like Tubby10101 is having the same problem, with the "Oops looks like your credit card is having a bad day" message. 

Note that in the faq section for "Why did my payment fail?" it says "You will not immediately lose your paid subscription. We’ll keep trying to take the payment over the next few days."  

Unfortunately that's not the case for me.  If you guys are having problems processing cards now, it'd be cool if you allowed us to keep going until things are fixed.  thanks

Hello!
Sorry for the inconvenience 😞 Please contact Spotify support using their Twitter or contact form.
If they will reply with a no-reply email, reply to it, even though it is a no-reply.
Tell me if it worked, please 😉 Have a great day!

yeah, my wife corresponded with Spotify/Twitter Support for several hours last night but there's been no resolution.

And what did they tell her? Please contact them again.

They're now saying to wait a couple of business days and try again.  I don't understand why they won't give us access to our account while trying to sort this out?

I tried it again several days later and it finally went through.  It would have been nice if they'd let us use our account while they were sorting out the problem.

Suggested posts