Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium gone after logout

Solved!

premium gone after logout

Hi guys, Yesterday I have upgraded my normal account to Student account with my new student email. IT has all been verified and I have signed up to PRemium. It worked all fine on my phone yesterday but when I tried logging into it on my Laptop it was gone. No premium and no student account.

I logged off on my phone and back on. Now its also gone on my phone...

Does anyone have solutios?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Maureen92,

Your favorite songs are automatically collected into a Spotify playlist. You can always find them in the "Liked Songs" section that you can access from "Your Library". If you're accessing your account through the mobile app, you'll find "Liked Songs" under "Playlists" in "Your Library" (on Desktop you'll find it directly under "Your Library").

Be careful though! Compared to playlists that you can recover, there's no history of tracks that you remove from your Liked Songs. So if you remove a track, you'll need to remember its name to add it back.

If you can't see your favorite songs along with the playlist(s) you created as well as the Premium features you activated, there's a chance you're accessing the wrong Spotify account. To understand whether that's the case, you can follow @Billy-J 's suggestion and look at this page, in particular at the "check if you have other accounts" line.

Hope this helps, please keep us posted!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @Maureen92, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you send me a screenshot of your subscription status here? Please make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the Community.

Keep me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi There,

there is nothing to screenshot unfortunately.

beneath my acxcount where "Playlists" should state 1 it states 0.

My playlist is just gone, which is confusing since I have just upgraded my account to student account and have NOT changed email address or any other Details of my account.

Hey @Maureen92,

If you're not able to see your playlists, I'd recommend trying to recover them here

If you're not able to use your Premium features, I'd recommend following these steps.

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Where can I recover my favorite saved songs if I haven't put those into a playlist? 

Thanks for your support 🙂

Marked as solution

Hi @Maureen92,

Your favorite songs are automatically collected into a Spotify playlist. You can always find them in the "Liked Songs" section that you can access from "Your Library". If you're accessing your account through the mobile app, you'll find "Liked Songs" under "Playlists" in "Your Library" (on Desktop you'll find it directly under "Your Library").

Be careful though! Compared to playlists that you can recover, there's no history of tracks that you remove from your Liked Songs. So if you remove a track, you'll need to remember its name to add it back.

If you can't see your favorite songs along with the playlist(s) you created as well as the Premium features you activated, there's a chance you're accessing the wrong Spotify account. To understand whether that's the case, you can follow @Billy-J 's suggestion and look at this page, in particular at the "check if you have other accounts" line.

Hope this helps, please keep us posted!

Mario Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts