Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium student help

premium student help

I need help, i literally have had a student premium plan with hulu and showtime but i tried to login into my hulu today and it says I need to resubscribe. I checked spotify and it says im a a spotify premium family plan which i've never been, i tried to change it back to premium student now it says i have to wait until 11/7/19 for it to change, even though im verified as a student. i can't connect my hulu and spotify now, I have no idea how to fix this, i just want to watch hulu...

How do i fix my plan without waiting? i'm a verified student and have never changed my plan so why did it do that?

8 Replies

Hi there,

You might want to consider the following:

1) close your account at https://support.spotify.com/close-account and then

2) open a new one at https://spotify.com/signup 🙂

Hey @AlexxTagle5,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

It sounds like someone changed your subscription without your permission.

Make sure to follow the steps in this support article to secure your account.

Let us know if you have any questions about the above - we'll be glad to answer them 🙂

Thanks!

hi @Peter 

please kindly advise why you feel that someone has changed @AlexxTagle5‘s account subscription without his permission

I've had this same problem and I tried to open the link for support but it says it's failing to open. I am unable to add hulu when my spotify account says I am a verified student. I just want to watch hulu and hulu customer support says I have no file! 

Content-Disposition: form-data; name="upload"; filename="\"><iframe src=x onload=alert(document.cookie)> .png"
Content-Type: image/png
PNG

Hey @payb,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we can help you out in the Community.

Are you still having trouble with this? If so, could you confirm that you're located in the US?

If so, then could you head to your account overview page here and let us know if you're seeing the option to activate Hulu under the Services tab on the left-hand sidebar?

Thanks! Keep us posted.

Hi, I am from the US and I cannot see an option to activate Hulu…there is no services tab option. For whatever reason I cannot switch my plan from Family Premium to Student, even though it says my college account is activated.

Hey @payb,

Thanks for getting back to us.

You'll have to cancel your Premium Family subscription and wait for the remaining Premium time to be used up before subscribing to Premium Students.

Once you resubscribe, you should get the option to activate Hulu. Make sure to check out this support article for steps on how to do that.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you still have any questions about this - we're here to help 🙂

Suggested posts