Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium subscription not working

premium subscription not working

I just purchased the premium subscription for my mobile, I've had the Facebook version for about a year, and the app is still saying I'm not a premium member. I tried logging out, also tried force closing the app, even restarted my phone. Still when I go back into app and re-login it says I need to purchase premium subscription. Please help!!
3 Replies

Hey! 🙂

If you sign into your online overview does it say you have an active subscription? 

Are you sure you are using the correct log in details? It is amazingly easy to accidentally have two accounts, one using your Facebook details and one using a Spotify username and password. 

If you are still having issues, get in touch with the subscriptions team using the online contact form and they should be able to track this down using your billing information.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I am having the same problem...last week I booted Spotify up on my Galaxy Note 2 and poof...it asks for my log in info or Facebook log in...which I studiously avoided. I reset my Spotify password on my desktop now it won't allow me to log in to my Cell using the new log in info...

WasssUp Spotify?/?

@pbc wrote:

I am having the same problem...last week I booted Spotify up on my Galaxy Note 2 and poof...it asks for my log in info or Facebook log in...which I studiously avoided. I reset my Spotify password on my desktop now it won't allow me to log in to my Cell using the new log in info...

WasssUp Spotify?/?

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

If you can sign in on your desktop and you have premium then it must be working. Try logging out of the Spotify application on your phone, turn the phone fully off and on again, and then try logging into Spotify using your username (not email address) and password again. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts