Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium to student discount

premium to student discount

first of, how long does spotify take to respond to an email ? i sent them a message earlier today and i still havent received anything yet which i find kind of annoying. 

secondly, i was charged today for $10 for premium but never got an email stating that i was going to get charged today for that. I wanted to sign up for the student discount instead so does anyone know how this works and who do i have to contact in order for this to be fixed ? thanks. 

1 Reply

Hey there @pattyvee__ and welcome to the community!

You can go to www.spotify.com/student to check out your eligibility for the Student promotion. Your account overview page should show you when you are due to renew and be billed. It's the same day every month generally 30 days from when you first activated your premium whether trial or full price. 

For the billing side, I recommend reaching out to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares, Facebook Page Spotify Cares, or through the online contact form

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter or Facebook Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts