Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium

premium

Hi,

My e-mail address is henrik@hero.com.hk. I know I used to have a user name that was 1133863927, but recently another username, boogeyman303, popped up when I logged in on my mobile to try to get the Sonos app.

I am paying a premium account holder (latest payment reference is 4568032791), but when I try to log into my sonos system it says I only have  a "normal" account and I need Premium to be able to listen to Sonos.

What has gone wrong?

Best regards,

Henrik 

1 Reply

Um... My guess is that it is a different account. How you were able to log into a different account with a different username and password is beyond me but that is the explanation I can think of. it is also possible that your account was hacked but it would be doubtful that a hacker would deactivate your premium account and nobody can change your username. If you log into Spotify from the Desktop or from the Mobile app is all of your music there? Is anything else changed besides the username and they fact you are no longer premium? You can always use the Forgot your Username/Password feature to reset it using your email. Sorry that's all I got. Hope it helps!

-BenjaminsiPod

I will update this signature as soon as I can figure out how to add HTML to it. 🙂

Suggested posts