Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

problème logiciel pc

problème logiciel pc

Bonjour, je suis passé premium il y a deux mois de cela et depuis, impossible de lire ne serais-ce qu'un titre sur l'application sur mon pc. j'ai desinstallé et réinstallé le logiciel mais rien n'y fait.

Meme mes playlist hors connexion ne fonctionnent pas et celle-ci sont vides. c'est comme si je n'avais accès à rien tout en pouvant naviguer. quand je lance une playlist au hasard la musique ne se lance pas ou parfois sur une courte période de 5 seconde.  Ce n'est pas une question de puissance de pc. j'espère trouver la réponse à mes question car c'est fort handicapant.

dernière info, quand je passe sur mon telephone pour ensuite essayer de lire sur un autre appareil, mon pc n'apparait pas dans la liste des appareils pouvant lire de la musique. Je me suis connecté via Facebook pour l'inscription.

je suis situé en Belgique et j'utilise l'application sur mon pc sous windows 10. 

24 Replies

Bonjour @math1390!

Bienvenue sur la communauté de Spotify.

Si j'ai comprendu-toi bien, tu as des problems avec la connexion sur internet car seulement peux des chansons song visible et ne vont pas jouer. Je suis désolé.

Je te recommende essayer le solution de contournement ici.

Laissez-moi savoir comment ça se passe 🙂

Meilleures salutations!

Hello.

We can switch in english if you want.

First of all thank you for your quick answer i really appreciate that ! But your advice didint worked for me. I have taken a screen shot of what it looks like when i try to play a song. Hop it will give you an idea. I've no problem with my  internet connexion and my pc so i think the problem is out of my range.2019-07-15 21_05_16-Démarrer.png

Hey @math1390,

Thanks for getting back to us with that screenshot.

Do you mind trying to log in with another account and seeing if that changes anything?

Keep us posted 🙂

thanks for your answer and no it's not a problem for me to try to connect with another account 🙂

Hello, my problem is still there. I'm coming back with another screen shot to help you find me a solution. Hope it will do the job. I've not tested with an another account (nobody around me has this). if you have a "test" account i would check with it. otherwise i can't.

2019-07-22 17_10_30-Microsoft Edge.png

Hey @math1390,

Thanks for getting back to us 🙂

You can just create a new free Spotify account and use that to test it.

Let us know how you get on!

Hello, i've try with another account but the problem is still there.

I'm a bit confused.

I really hope it will be fixed asap.

Hey @math1390,

Thanks for getting back to us 🙂

It sounds like there might be an issue with your network, since you mentioned that your desktop doesn't appear on the list of available devices on your phone.

Do you mind trying to connect to another network and see if the problem is resolved?

Keep us posted 🙂

Hello,

I've tried with an another network on my 2 devices (pc and phone) like you've proposed but still it has not change anything.

Did you see often my kind of problem ? 

Hop there will be a solution. I will be honest with you guys, i've participated to the promotion 3month to 0,99euros/month. In september i've to choose to continue or not but if i've still the problem it will be an issue. 

Hey @math1390,

Thanks for your reply, and apologies for the slow reply!

Could you please confirm the following for us:

• You've tried playing music from two different accounts on both your devices (mobile and PC)
  • You've also tried connecting to two different networks on both devices?

If the above is correct, then could you please specify the networks you've tried using, and whether they are wired/wireless?

Thanks! We'll be looking out for your reply so we can continue to help you with this 🙂

Hello, 

No problem for the delay.

I'll do it step by step. All started with a problem on my pc. All was working really fine until a few weeks ago. The problem is that i can't play any songs (the song is not starting)  and all the playlist are empty (see my screen shots in the other replys). linked with this problem : my pc is not on the list of my other devices. I've only 2 devices and back in the days when i wanted to play a song on my smartphone and then decide to cast it on my pc, it was possible. now it's not.

I've follow the different instructions : 

• tried playing music from two different accounts on both my devices (mobile and PC)
  • also tried connecting to two different networks on both devices

i've tried a network at home and another in a friend' house. all was wireless. But both connection are really good (i'm a gamer) and i think it's not the problem. what i think is : 

- that i've probably an account problem

- maybe the fact that i've subsribe to the 3mont promotion. maybe limited the acces

- i've also uninstall and install the app on my pc and my smartphone but it has had no effect.

i hope we will find a solution asap. 

Hey @math1390,

Thanks for getting back to us with such detailed information.

Before we pass on your info to the relevant team for investigation, do you mind trying to play Spotify

• using the web player on desktop (try a few different browsers and also in an incognito window)
  • on a third device (not your desktop or mobile device) using both your original account and the new test account you created?

If you encounter the issue in all of the above scenarios, could you let us know:

• your devices + their OS versions?
  • the exact Spotify version on both devices

Thanks! We'll be looking out for your reply 🙂

helooooooo ! 

i have good news ! it's working when i use the web player !

so i think i've a problem with the software i guess. let me know how to deal with it 🙂

thanks fo your help so far !

Hey @math1390,

Thanks for letting us know about that 🙂

Before we troubleshoot the desktop app, do you mind confirming for us that the account which works with the web player also works on another device, other than the ones you've tried so far?

This is an important step, because it will allow us to find out whether there might actually be an issue with the account itself, rather than the desktop app.

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

helo, 

Yes it's working with my smart tv and my ps4.

lokking forward the next step 🙂

Hey @math1390,

Thanks for confirming that for us 🙂

Could you try the following troubleshooting steps:

• a clean reinstall (I know you've done this alreay, but just to be 100%  sure)
  • clear cache
  • disable and reenable Hardware Acceleration in the Spotify app
  • switch Proxy to HTTP
  • reset your router/network

If none of the above steps work, could you provide us with the following info:

• device + OS version
  • exact Spotify version?

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

hello,

i've followed your recommandation step by step but it's still not working.

my device is an HP pc with windows 10 professionel and the version of spotify is 1.1.12.449.g4109e645 (version Windows Store)

hello,

can you let me know where we are at now ?

Hey @math1390,

Thanks for getting back to us - apologies for the wait!

Could you try downloading the latest version of the app from this link (rather than from the Windows Store) and let us know if it works for you?

Keep us posted 🙂

Suggested posts