Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

problème logiciel pc

problème logiciel pc

Bonjour, je suis passé premium il y a deux mois de cela et depuis, impossible de lire ne serais-ce qu'un titre sur l'application sur mon pc. j'ai desinstallé et réinstallé le logiciel mais rien n'y fait.

Meme mes playlist hors connexion ne fonctionnent pas et celle-ci sont vides. c'est comme si je n'avais accès à rien tout en pouvant naviguer. quand je lance une playlist au hasard la musique ne se lance pas ou parfois sur une courte période de 5 seconde.  Ce n'est pas une question de puissance de pc. j'espère trouver la réponse à mes question car c'est fort handicapant.

dernière info, quand je passe sur mon telephone pour ensuite essayer de lire sur un autre appareil, mon pc n'apparait pas dans la liste des appareils pouvant lire de la musique. Je me suis connecté via Facebook pour l'inscription.

je suis situé en Belgique et j'utilise l'application sur mon pc sous windows 10. 

24 Replies

hello

i've uninstall the widwows store version and install the latest one with your link but it still not working.

3-4 weeks with a problem and still no solitions ... do you think it's okay. I don't. Please let me know of there is something i can do ! 

Dear Math1290,
Thank you for taking the time to ask about this problem, as I have the exact same issue as you.
I wasn't sure if my comment would actually be useful, but I thought that maybe this post could be "UP" if another person stepped in.

I hope something will be done to solve this issue, as I don't think using a web application is satisfying when you actually pay for a subscription.

Hello,
It seems that we are the only one to have this problem ...

The fact is that i had no solutions and i'm using the web browser ...

They have tried but i think that it was to complecated for they "problem/solution" sheet ...

Hey there folks,

Thanks for sharing your info with the community.

There is currently an ongoing issue with the desktop app. You can head over to this Ongoing Issue thread and add your +Vote. This way you'll be notified as soon as there're any updates on the matter.

We recommend you go through all of the troubleshooting steps described in the post and see if that makes any difference.

Hope this helps. Keep us in the loop 🙂

Have an awesome day!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts