Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

problem with mobile streaming - how long does it take to get an answer from customer support?

problem with mobile streaming - how long does it take to get an answer from customer support?

Hi,

How long does it usually take to get an answer from Customer Support?;-) 

I have problem with mobile streaming (possible reason is that I connected my new account to the facebook while i created previously an account using facebook in different country) and I contacted Customer Support two days ago. Still no response. 

Is it normal? It's totally ok actually but I just wonder  if my support request is being processed somehow;) 

3 Replies

Why, look at your inbox. I may have used my powers and conjured an email to appear there.

Don't ask me how I do it. It's a gift.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Thanks for the gift! Really appreciated;-) 

Unfortunately streaming still does not work. 

I have disconnected the new account from facebook using Spotify Mac App and it still does not work. 
Now, not surprisingly, I can't log in using my facebook account. The old account seems  inaccessible. 
I can log in using my new spotify account data but it's still not possible to stream on iOS Spotify App. And caching for offline usage still works! So I think it's not like mobile app recognizes the account as free. It just thinks so when I want to stream... 

Could you give it a try and delete the old accounts? 
I sent all the details as a response to your email. 

I just checked if it works with Spotify for iOS 4 and in fact it streams. 

So it might be iOS app issue after all. 

Suggested posts