Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

problems with account

problems with account

Every month i pay for the premium  account plus 1 family menmber, so i pay 14,99 euro.

I want to stop the premium account but my spotiyfy account says i only have a free account.

This way i cannot stop the payment every month.

How can i solve this?

2 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

This means you're logging in with the wrong account details.

Make sure you log in with either a username or an email depending on whether you created the account with Spotify or facebook respectively.

If not, If you submit an online contact form; someone at Spotify can sort this out for you.
Once you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

When i open Spotify on my computer is says i have spotify premium at the top of my screen. When i open my account it says i have an spotify free account and i can not end the subscribtion because the account says i don't have one. Still i pay 14,99 euro every month for the account including 1 family membership. Profiel Bovenkant formulier Gebruikersnaam rps010 E-mail rp@famschobben.nl Geboortedatum 1967-10-11 Country NL Postcode 3117 KL Onderkant formulier Spotify Free Je hebt momenteel Spotify Free. Wij hebben een nog betere dienst: Spotify Premium. Hiermee kun je advertentievrij, on-demand en offline muziek luisteren. Wil je een gratis proefabonnement?PROBEER PREMIUM GRATIS Please change my account status so i can stop my subscribtion. Robert Schobben

Suggested posts