Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

problems with my credit card

problems with my credit card

Hey there,

I have been using spotify Premium for a while and always payed it with my german credit card. However, there was some issue with the card so now i had to renew my subcription and enter the payment details again.
The problem is that now it tells me everytime that there is a problem with my card and it cannot be used for payment. I have checked several times with my bank and the card is verified for online payments and i have not reached my limit, so it should be working.
The only idea i have why it might not work is that i am currently at uni in croatia, but my country is set as germany(as i am german) and my credit card is also of a german bank.
Could this be the reason for my issue and how could i fix it?

best regards!

3 Replies

I recommend reaching out to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares, Facebook Page Spotify Cares, or through the online contact form.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter or Facebook Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

hey, thanks for the quick reply, but i already did that and all i got back was an email that i should check out the FAQ and community page..

Did you get a case number from your inquiry? If so, they are working it. That talk about the FAQ and Community is an auto email to help you find a solution. 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts