Announcements

"32 days remaining of your trial" immediately after premium purchase

Solved!

"32 days remaining of your trial" immediately after premium purchase

amajameus
Regular
Both iPhone and iPad placed a black bar at the top of the screen stating "32 days remaining of your trial". This appeared immediately after purchasing the premium plan. How do I remove it? It's eating up precious screen real estate.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: "32 days remaining of your trial" immediately after premium purchase

amajameus
Regular
I had this as well. There isn't a fix for it yet, but, mine went away after the second scheduled payment. Rather annoying, but, it is what it is.

View solution in original post

Solution!

Rorey
Spotify Legend

For those of you still experiencing the issue, a fix should be out sometime in the near future.  Watch this space for updates. 

View solution in original post

17 Replies

amajameus
Regular
Both iPhone and iPad placed a black bar at the top of the screen stating "32 days remaining of your trial". This appeared immediately after purchasing the premium plan. How do I remove it? It's eating up precious screen real estate.

meahtenoha
Spotify
Spotify

Hey Amajameus- As your subscription has gone through successfully, you definitely shouldn't be seeing this message. 

I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this. Keep an eye on your inbox as I've just sent a response to the case you've opened. 

"3 days remaining of your trial" several days after premium purchase

chicfa

My desktop version acknowledges that I pad for a premium plan but my iPad has the black bar

with trial message. Help

Re: "3 days remaining of your trial" several days after premium purchase

meahtenoha
Spotify
Spotify

Hi chicfa- Your Premium subscription has gone through as well. I'm sending you a personal email too so that we can confirm some details. 

"33 days remaining of your trial" after redeem Premium code

fireflies0907
Casual Listener

iPhone still show this message after redeem premium code. How can I remove this?

Re: "33 days remaining of your trial" after redeem Premium code

meahtenoha
Spotify
Spotify

Hi everyone - We're doing a bit of investigating as to why some of you are receiving this 'trial' message.

In the meantime, can you all please confirm you've upgraded to our lastest iOS app. You can find clean reinstall instructions below: 

1. Delete the Spotify application from your iPhone/iPad. To do this, press and hold the application until it hovers and then press the X symbol
2. Restart your iPad/iPhone
3. Install Spotify again from the AppStore

fireflies0907 - Just checked your account, everything does appear to be in working order, so this message appears to be nothing more than a cosmetic error. I'd imagine it's rather annoying, however. Our team of top men are taking a look at this.

I'll post here as soon as I have an update--thanks!

Re: "33 days remaining of your trial" after redeem Premium code

fireflies0907
Casual Listener

It can't remove the trial message )): I think the message appear because I redeem code while I still in trial time

SubJimbo
Casual Listener

I am having the same problem with the 'trial message' on my premium account.

fireflies0907
Casual Listener

the trial message only appear in few days, don't worry about it (:

SUGGESTED POSTS