Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Close accout" button doesn't work

Solved!

"Close accout" button doesn't work

"Close accout" button doesn't work.

I am trying to close my account, but clicking "Close account" button just redirects back to 1st step. 

https://support.spotify.com/lt/contact-spotify-support/

Capture.PNG

Tried multiple times on multiple browsers, usually same result, but sometimes error message is displayed:Screenshot_1.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed,

Just jumping in for @OneByBoo, In this case I'd recommend reach out to Spotify Support and they'll be able to manually help you do this from their side, how to reach them is listed below 🙂 

Let connect you to support, please fill out the online contact form. A great way to reach Spotify via Twitter and Spotify offer support here via Direct Message! @SpotifyCares, Don't worry Spotify also offer support via Facebook!      Shoot them a message Spotify Cares Facebook page.

These are the best ways to contact Spotify but be aware there maybe a slight delay to responses depending on the number of incoming support requests usually no longer than 72 hours (3 Days) You may also get a automated reply saying to check the community - we suggest you reply to this to ensure your ticket has been queued.

/ES

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey there @user-removed,
thanks for reaching out to the community !

Please try loading you account page using an incognito web page or a different browser and re-do the steps.

It sounds simple but tends to do the trick.

Let me know how you did 😃

Hi, @OneByBoo, forgot to mention it in original post, but it doesn't. Tried multiple times on multiple different browsers.

Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed,

Just jumping in for @OneByBoo, In this case I'd recommend reach out to Spotify Support and they'll be able to manually help you do this from their side, how to reach them is listed below 🙂 

Let connect you to support, please fill out the online contact form. A great way to reach Spotify via Twitter and Spotify offer support here via Direct Message! @SpotifyCares, Don't worry Spotify also offer support via Facebook!      Shoot them a message Spotify Cares Facebook page.

These are the best ways to contact Spotify but be aware there maybe a slight delay to responses depending on the number of incoming support requests usually no longer than 72 hours (3 Days) You may also get a automated reply saying to check the community - we suggest you reply to this to ensure your ticket has been queued.

/ES

Suggested posts