Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Hidden" Songs are available at Premium?

"Hidden" Songs are available at Premium?

Hi Folks! 🙂

Right now i use the free Version of Spotify. I noticed that many songs are not available for me, eg highlighted in dark gray, and I can not select it. (One of many examples: The most Songs of Mike Oldfield i cannot hear or choose) Is this because the only reason I still use the free version and I can then retrieve everything when you have a premium version, or lie here before any, specific copyright reasonsInterests me of course, because before I would change to premium, I would like to know if I can hear all these songs at all then, etc., or even not?

Please answer only those who really is 100% secure. :-)) 😉

5 Replies

There's no difference in the availability of content between Free, Unlimited and Premium subscriptions.
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

So....this means then, that this is in any way a copyrights issue? Special availabilitys of countrys and so on?

For example: I keep a look out: "Princess" with the song "Say I'm Your Number One". I can see then, that this is on the album "Modern 80's Vol. 4 [Disc 2]". But i cannot choose (click on) either the artist (In example "Princess" nor the Album. Because both are simply backed only dark gray and not selectable/available.

Or sometimes it is so, that i can see a specific Album, but i can only choose some songs of it, other ones are in darkgrey and not available.

Why it is so??

(btw.... Sorry for my bad English! 😕 )

No one with a Answer???

Sorry, thought you had answered yourself. It's a copyrights issue. The rights holder may vary by region and each one will have a different licensing arrangement - 'content' still works by a very archaic system that hasn't adapted to the borderless internet

----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Wait Wait

Hold Up. Certain Artist Singles Are Hidden Certain Are Not Why,Well If U Want the Singles Then For Example Its Not Fair For US TO PUT THE TRACKS AND THE SINGLES ALBUM NAME AND APPEARS UP. I Do That Always Like If It Was Eminem Or Nas And I Put

Like This

Title:

Nas Is Like

Artist:

Nas

Album Artist:

(Blank)

Album:

Nas Is Like

And Its Appears

Its Got to be there

For Example I Did This for the single to pop Up

Title:

If I Can't

Artist:

50 Cent

Album Artist:

(Blank Leave It Blank.It Does NOTHING OK)

Album:

If I Can't/Poppin' Then Thangs

And It Pop up with the single its Hidden But It Can Be Found if u would download it and Put the album name

Take this if u Want.If U HAVE If I Can't Its Help U To Find The Single

See Look Im Using The Free Version But I CAN FIND THE SINGLE

IF THIS HELP THANK U

Suggested posts