Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"I've Been Listening To" Artists: how often do they update?

Solved!

"I've Been Listening To" Artists: how often do they update?

I've noticed that the artists listed in "Artists I've Been Listening To" are artists that I listened to on Friday, but nothing since then. Same with my friends' profiles. I take it that this isn't a live listing, then. Question is, how often does that update? Is it a Friday thing, or some other time during the week?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey 🙂 

It was pointed out by Rorey (Community Manager) that the "Top Tracks" playlists have currently been removed from profile in this post

I am currently trying to get a little more information for you, but since the "I've been listening to:" is most likely based on the same data, it is possible it is either in the process of being removed to be fixed, or is just not currently being updated. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey 🙂 

It was pointed out by Rorey (Community Manager) that the "Top Tracks" playlists have currently been removed from profile in this post

I am currently trying to get a little more information for you, but since the "I've been listening to:" is most likely based on the same data, it is possible it is either in the process of being removed to be fixed, or is just not currently being updated. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Alright, sounds fair. Its not a feature i'm particularly attached to (as its redundant to information already on my Last.fm profile), so if its going away along with Top Tracks I won't pay much mind.

The "I've been listening to:" line of my profile is inaccurate. How do I remove this from my profile?

Suggested posts