"It looks like you’ve taken a trial before, which means you aren’t eligible for this offer."

Highlighted

"It looks like you’ve taken a trial before, which means you aren’t eligible for this offer."

user-removed
Not applicable

Plan

Free

Country

Turkey

Device

Xperia Z5, PC

Operating System

Android, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I'm trying to purchase Premium for Students and I can't because it gives the error "It looks like you’ve taken a trial before, which means you aren’t eligible for this offer". I don't want the trial, I want to use Premium. What am I gonna do? I don't want ads while I'm playing music. Whenever I try to purchase Premium, I get paid a small amount, but nothing has happened so far.

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: "It looks like you’ve taken a trial before, which means you aren’t eligible for this offer.

Rock Star 5
Rock Star 5

Hi @user-removed, 

Could you try subscribing here?

Let me know if it worked. 

Emilia_8Rock Star 5
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Re: "It looks like you’ve taken a trial before, which means you aren’t eligible for this offer.

user-removed
Not applicable

Nope. Still doesn't work. I've tried purchasing on the app and on browser. Both won't work and it still gets the small payment (I'm assuming it's for the trial, which doesn't work at all, I'm still a free user).

Rock Star 5
Rock Star 5

@user-removed In that case, I'd recommed contacting Customer Support. You can find the contact form here.

Emilia_8Rock Star 5
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS