Free

Country

Australia

Device

Acer Swift

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I can't log in to my Spotify on my laptop because it says there is no internet and error code:accesspoint:31 but I am connected to the internet- how can I fix this, please?

5 Replies

Hi @Lil24, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps. If you're still having trouble, let me know what device this happens on, as well as the current software version.

Also, attach a screenshot of what you’re seeing, and let me know if you’re able to log in to your Spotify account here, I’ll take a closer look for you. 

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Lil24_0-1597369304768.pngThis is what it comes up with obviously I put my password in too but I'm connected to internet via USB which has always worked for me. I have restarted my laptop that didn't work. I re-installed Spotify that didn't work. I'll try anything at this point!

I have the same error.

23863610_0-1597484154321.png

Hey @23863610@Lil24,

Does this happen when you log in to a different device?

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi @23863610, and @Lil24,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Just jumping in what @Billy-J, said can you also try turning off and on your internet connection? Can you also try logging in to the web player on a computer and see if that solves your problem?

Hope this helps, and let me know how it goes.

Suggested posts