Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"No podemos reproducir este video tu ubicacion actual"

Solved!

"No podemos reproducir este video tu ubicacion actual"

¡Hoola!, me aparece dicho mensaje cuando intento reproducir cualquier video en la app, o desde la pc. ¿Alguna solucion?.. Hace un mes atras podia reproducir cualquier contenido sin problema. 

¡Muchas Gracias!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @LyzzBett.

That's odd. Just to confirm, does the same happen if you use Spotify on a different device? Also, have you tried using a different internet connection to see if it behaves the same?

This could be happening if you're behind a proxy or VPN which makes Spotify think you're in a different country where the content isn't available.

Keep us posted.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @LyzzBett, welcome to the Community!

We hope you don't mind if we reply in English. If you'd like help in Spanish, you can reach out to us via email.

Do you have the same issues after restarting the app? You can also try a clean reinstall to see if it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Hey @SergioDavid , thank you, don't worry i understand english.. That's what i did, i reinstall the app and it's worked.. but time by time i have the same problem, i don't know it's a bug or something.. but at this moment it works.. The problem is having to reinstall everytime. 

Anyway thank you so much for answering..

Marked as solution

Hey @LyzzBett.

That's odd. Just to confirm, does the same happen if you use Spotify on a different device? Also, have you tried using a different internet connection to see if it behaves the same?

This could be happening if you're behind a proxy or VPN which makes Spotify think you're in a different country where the content isn't available.

Keep us posted.

Hey @Alfredo now that you say it I just tried, and it happens that it gives the same error message. 

I think it's because of what you say about the internet conecction, I try with two different connections and one works but not the other. Then in conclusion it can be that.

Sorry for my bad english haha, thank you very much for the help.

Alright!

Your English is great, so don't worry about it 🙂

We're glad to hear this is related to the internet connection, and not the app.

Feel free to open a new thread if anything else comes up.

Have a great weekend!

Suggested posts