Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"None of your Facebook friends are on Spotify."

"None of your Facebook friends are on Spotify."

Whenever I try the "find friends" feature, it says I have 0 friends on Spotify. This is untrue. I am logged in to Spotify through my Facebook account, and I know for a fact that many of my Facebook friends use Spotify and have it connected to their account. How do I fix this?

3 Replies

Hey @o0lemonlime0o, welcome to the Community!

Just to be sure, have you allowed Spotify view access to your friends list? You can check this by searching for Spotify in Apps under your Facebook settings. Just make sure "friends list" is checked. 

If the option is already checked, try logging out and back in a few times to see if it helps.

Be sure to keep us posted.

Hi, thanks for responding! I checked my App Settings for Spotify, and under "Info You Provide to this App", the only thing listed is "Public profile", which I assume includes my friends list. I've attached a screenshot.

I have tried logging out and back in multiple times. I have also tried removing the Spotify app from my Facebook account and then logging back in again, as people in other threads said that fixed the problem for them, but no luck.

spotify2.png

Have you had any solution? I am having the same problem and none of the suggested fixes seem to work for me.

Birgitta

Suggested posts