Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Not permitted in this community"

"Not permitted in this community"

When I tried to post a problem on spotify, spotify didn't allow me to post my message and told me to "correct the highlighted errors and try again." Which is fair.Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 1.57.08 AM.pngBut when I scrolled down to find my errors I saw nothing highlighted and spotify had informed me that my "message body contains" my issue that I am struggling with spotify.

Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 1.55.58 AM.png

I don't exactly know how to "fix" the problem of not being able to post my problem because there is nothing highlighted that states where my errors are. But I am also not going to delete my body because without my body there would be no context or information to the message of my problem. I did say any curse words or anything derogatory so I don't understand why the message isn't permitted. If someone catches why my message would be considered to not be permitted in this community could you please tell me why.

3 Replies

Hi there,

I recommend you to try to post the message using the HTML editor, not the Rich Text one. 

Let me know how it goes! 🙂

The invalidity did have to do with the HTML, but typing/editing under that body did not fix the issue. It wasn't till after I deleted the picture attachment to the message that I could post it. I am unsure why or how specifically on that post though since I was able to upload images on my past message (this board). I am also confused why the fault was labeled with the words when it was infact the image.

Thank you and sorry for the hassle!

Hey @jenjen111.

Thanks for getting back to us.

It could help to post your message via an incognito browsing session or simply via a different web-browser.

So we do understand that you are trying to edit your playlist cover in the Spotify app, is this correct? If you'd like to upload an image, make sure it's an .JPEG/.JPG as other formats might not work. You could also try to resize the image if it's too large as this could also help.

If it's still not working, try to reinstall the app to see if that helps. You can read here how to do this.

Hope it works. Let us know if you have further questions.

Suggested posts