Hi Right click on the program icon before double clicking it. then choose run as admin. If that don't work right click on the icon again and click trouble shoot capatability then it will ask you if it fix the problem. Before you choose one do the install for the last time then if it works which it did for me then choose save these settings and enjoy..Hope this helped..
This is what worked for me:
1. Find the folder where you downloaded the installer (setup file) to. If you're using firefox, click on the little arrow in the upper right corner, then right-click "Spotify-Setup.exe" and select "Open Containing Folder."
2. Right-click SpotifySetup, select "Share with..." and then select "Homegroup." If you set up your network as a work computer this might be called something different, not sure. Basically it needs to be shared.
3. Double-click and run it like normal.
just right click on the installer, and click properties. Then click "compatibility" and check the box that says "run in compatibility mode" and make sure the dropdown is selecting windows 7. Click OK, then run. Voila.
you need activate all admissions:
1-Propriaties of installer
4- click 2 times in your administrator user
5-and click in total control
6-and click in OK
7-now close all windows and run the instaler
8-now it is work
1. Download the full installer (http://download.spotify.com/SpotifyFullSetup.exe)
2. Run installer
3.Open File explorer and Navigate to C:\users\(Yourusername)\Appdata\Roaming\Spotify
4. Installer will give you an error, but all the required files to run will appear in this folder. DO NOT CLOSE OUT OF THE INSTALLER JUST YET.
5. Copy all content in this folder and navigate to either C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86)
6. Create a folder called "Spotify" and copy everything into that folder. You can now close the installer.
7. Create a shortcut to the EXE called "Spotify.exe" and put it on your desktop, You should have access to spotify.