Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Share" ... "with family member(s)" please

Solved!

"Share" ... "with family member(s)" please

Please add a "With Spotify Family Members" on the Sharing selector screen!

Why?

We used to use one shared spotify account, with playlists we shared. 

Then we bought a family account (for a number of reasons), and even though some things are better, some things are worse. One of them is how hard it is to just make and share editable playlists with family members. I was recently informed that there is such a thing as a "collaborative" playlists, so making it editable is easy, but sharing it with family members is hard.

Right now, on Android, when I click "Share" it says..

• WhatsApp
  • Instagram Stories
  • Facebook
  • Messenger
  • Twitter
  • SMS
  • Copy Link
  • ...more (which goes to Android messaging intent)

Please add "Family Members".. to this list, and let me pick from the spotify accounts on our family plan!   Right now I have to make links and copy them around, which is just weird when we're all already on a family plan.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @dave-sf,

thanks for posting in the community !

As new ideas are part of the Spotify Community benefits of use, users can reach the "Ideas" section and implement the ideas they think of for other users to vote for.

I'd suggest checking the "Ideas" section for a similar idea. 

Couldn't find one ? Great ! implement your idea with the specfications written here and let users add their comments and votes to promote it.

Good Luck !

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @dave-sf,

thanks for posting in the community !

As new ideas are part of the Spotify Community benefits of use, users can reach the "Ideas" section and implement the ideas they think of for other users to vote for.

I'd suggest checking the "Ideas" section for a similar idea. 

Couldn't find one ? Great ! implement your idea with the specfications written here and let users add their comments and votes to promote it.

Good Luck !

Suggested posts