Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Sofort Dauerauftrag" not available, it was before.

"Sofort Dauerauftrag" not available, it was before.

Hey there, I would love 2 get premium, but I can't choose "Sofort Dauerauftrag" and I can't use any other payment options. It was available at the time I had premium, but why is it now not avaible?

:<

Greets from germany

12 Replies

Only someone from the Spotify payment team can explain why they are no longer accepting this payment method but have you looked to see if you can buy a Spotify e-card using this payment method? That  might be a way around this for you.

Well, I don't wanna buy one of theese every month.. kinda sucks.. :<

Sure. You can always pay for a year upfront then it will only suck every 12 months 🙂

I am just a student, don't have so much money.. ^^

Edit: incorrect info.

Get in touch here and one of our support team will get back to you as soon as they can. You may be best writing in German as our German speakers know the most about Sofort/Klarna payments. If you get an automated response, reply back to it directly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Thank you Adam, I send a support ticket. 🙂

Hi guys,

Just to clear up any confusion, you can still use Sofort for your Spotify if you already have an active subscription set up. However, Sofort is no longer available for new subscriptions.

If you'd really like to use Sofort to pay for your new Spotify account, don't worry, you can still use it to purchase e-cards from here.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Why isn't it available anymore for new subs ? I mean... I already had one, with another account.. isn't there a way how I can still use Sofort as "new" sub? ._.

And btw. what do you mean with active sub? Does that mean if I use one month a e-card I could use in the other month sofort ?

We can't go into any more detail, I'm afraid.

An active sub would mean that someone who already has a recurring subscription through Sofort can continue to use it. If you don't, I'm afraid there is no way to set up a new subscription.

I apologise if I was a little unclear.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

And is there any reason why ? ...

Only that we can no longer offer it, I'm afraid.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

😞 that's sad... I don't know how to pay then, e-cards aren't the solution imo.

Suggested posts