Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Sorry we're unable to log you in"

"Sorry we're unable to log you in"

I am currently trying to remove a subscription from my Spotify account. It was created through my facebook account, my facebook account was deactivated for a while, I have now reactivated it as of 2 days ago.  I have changed my password and I am sitting looking at my News Feed so my account is active with them.

When trying to log into my Spotify account to cancel my subscription it simply states "Sorry we're unable to log you in".  I have tried to log in whilst logged into facebook at the same time and whilst logged off so I had to enter the details manually in the pop up window, both with the new and old passwords.

This is beyond frustrating as I need this subscription stopped asap and as far as I can see I have done everything on my end to enable me to log into my account.

3 Replies

Can you log into the Spotify client using your Facebook details?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I can log in to the client and I accessed my account from the drop down menu.  I managed to get through to entering my Facebook password to confirm the cancellation, however once I do this it takes me back to the Spotify homescreen and when I go to my account again it still states "Your Spotify Premium subscription will be automatically renewed the 2014-03-23"

Something definitely isn't right here. Can you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to check this out in more detail for you?

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts