Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Temporary error when merging accounts - please try again later" HEEELP

"Temporary error when merging accounts - please try again later" HEEELP

I just signed a sotify premium deal with my mobile service provider (netcom norway) and I see my account being listed as premium as part of this deal .

When I try to log on via my device I get an error message like the header of this message. I am going crazy. I tried resetting my password but that did not help. 

Is this a duplicate account problem? If you speak swedish could you please call me??

+4797424446

Pleeaaase help, asap!!!!!

5 Replies

I have the same problem!

I have just signed up for a premium account and I have this same problem. Trying to merge my account with e Galaxy Tab 10.1.

Same problem here.  I even reset my password.  Why am I paying for this broken service?  Will there be compensation?

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You should get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to look into why you are getting this error a little closer for you.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts