Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"This e-mail is not associated with an active profile"

"This e-mail is not associated with an active profile"

Hello can someone help me with the following. I can not log in (confirmed by email this January). In the e-mail, I found a message from spotify for changing the password 8 days ago. When i clicked the link, say me that such a profile does not exist. I'm going to the site and I'm trying to get a new e-mail password. Then: “this e-mail is not associated with an active profile”. Spotify responds with an autoresponder that does not solve the problem naturally (ref:_00DD0pxIW._5002o29LXZU:ref). How can I get my account back because this is already a second account that gets lost this way, and I can not register 1 million e-mail accounts to make a new account every time in the spotify? Some time ago, my brother had a similar problem, and a colleague a year ago. The problem occurs whenever the account has been a premium for some time and then has become free again. If you never become a premium, this problem never occurs. This seems like a blackmail from a spotify to pay a premium once we've been premium. How could it be possible after each premium period to delete our accounts and/or ask us to change the password (I was Premium 3 months until 25.05.2019), provided we have already confirmed our accounts by e-mail?

1 Reply

Hey @LudwigHansen, happy to help!

Since you got an automated reply that didn't help, you should've replied to that one and you would get a reply addressing your issue from a Customer Support person. If you've done that, please wait 24-48 hours.

If you have, and it's been a few days or longer since you've gotten an email, the best path is to contact them again here.

I hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts