"This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it" HELP?

Solved!

Re: "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it"

kingyp
Casual Listener

@loubannister wrote:

So, I had a new computer at work and re-downloaded Spotify - I have a premium account that I pay for in full every month and have a ton of music in my own song library. 

However, since I re-downloaded it yesterday I am now getting this message every time I try to play a song on my own playlists, general playlists or any songs at all!

Can anyone help? 

I've had this problem, re-loaded spotify, re-started computer, no luck.

3 days later still not workink. I started spotify and then played a track from You tube. Spotify then played ok.

Re: "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it"

kingyp
Casual Listener

@loubannister wrote:

So, I had a new computer at work and re-downloaded Spotify - I have a premium account that I pay for in full every month and have a ton of music in my own song library. 

However, since I re-downloaded it yesterday I am now getting this message every time I try to play a song on my own playlists, general playlists or any songs at all!

Can anyone help? 

I've had this problem, re-loaded spotify, re-started computer, no luck.

3 days later still not workink. I started spotify and then played a track from You tube. Spotify then played ok.

Highlighted

darlingnadine84

Awesome, thanks!

Now how do I get it to stop auto updating???

Nadine

SUGGESTED POSTS