"This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it" HELP?

Solved!

Re: "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it"

blasian484
Casual Listener

This worked for me! But Spotify should really fix this problem. What's the point of upgrading to the current version if it won't play songs!! UGH

Re: "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it"

jrzerep

It did work!  THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

codyfullmer

Downloading the old version worked for me!

stumpdog67

Yes, it works great.  UNTIL Spotify decides to "upgrade" the next time you start your PC.  Is there a way to defeat the auto-upgrade?  I haven't found a way to do so, yet.

Bung

This worked for me!

pako_chevez

It's a good solution! Thanks.

keb2

Thank you for your advice, but this does not work.

gaban88
Casual Listener

i also have the same situation. reinstal 3 time already. same arror still appeared. i'm using spotify premium account. really disappointed. desktop window7 pro 64bit

blasian484
Casual Listener
I just use the older version of Spotify and now it works.

fraserofwessex

I also have this issue on my mac. When are you going to provide a solution to this Spotify?

Where is the older version that works on a mac 10.12.3?

Not acceptable.

SUGGESTED POSTS