Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it" HELP?

Solved!

"This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it" HELP?

So, I had a new computer at work and re-downloaded Spotify - I have a premium account that I pay for in full every month and have a ton of music in my own song library. 

However, since I re-downloaded it yesterday I am now getting this message every time I try to play a song on my own playlists, general playlists or any songs at all!

Can anyone help?

Thanks 🙂

24 Replies

@loubannister wrote:

So, I had a new computer at work and re-downloaded Spotify - I have a premium account that I pay for in full every month and have a ton of music in my own song library. 

However, since I re-downloaded it yesterday I am now getting this message every time I try to play a song on my own playlists, general playlists or any songs at all!

Can anyone help? 

I've had this problem, re-loaded spotify, re-started computer, no luck.

3 days later still not workink. I started spotify and then played a track from You tube. Spotify then played ok.

Thanks 🙂

@loubannister wrote:

Can anyone help? 

I've had this problem, re-loaded spotify, re-started computer, no luck.

3 days later still not workink. I started spotify and then played a track from You tube. Spotify then played ok.

Thanks 🙂

Awesome, thanks!

Now how do I get it to stop auto updating???

Nadine

Installing an older version is the only thing that worked for me (Windows desktop app)

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Suggested posts