Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"You bought Spotify Premium before, so you aren't eligible for this $0.99 offer"

"You bought Spotify Premium before, so you aren't eligible for this $0.99 offer"

Is this how Spotify treats their customers? If you have bought Premium before, you may not have the $0.99 offer?

My friend recently received an email regarding the $0.99 offer, so I went to check, saw it, logged in, and, "Unfortunately you aren't eligible for this offer".

Being a high school student, I'm not eligible for the student discount, nor does anyone else use Spotify in my family, they get their music through the local radio stations.

I feel really stuck in this situation, neither does anyone like Spotify's "BUY SPOTIFY PREMIUM" advertisements disrupting your flow, music advertisements are fine, but, telling people to buy Premium, in-case they didn't like the music advertisements, and that so 50 times in your 100 song playlist, meanwhile you only hear about 20 actual artist advertisements.

1 Reply

Hi @Aisopos, welcome to the Spotify Community!

We're sorry you feel this way. However, if your account was Free before April 15th, you'll be able to get the 1 for 3 months offer at spotify.com/premium.  

No worries, we'll also pass your comments about the offers.

Take care 🙂

Suggested posts