"cream-id-mgmt" in approved applications

Solved!

Re: "cream-id-mgmt" in approved applications

liaojh1998

Not sure if it's really from Spotify, but I had this.

Recently my account had changed plans, unknown to me, to "Spotify for family" (for that extra $15, I would like it back please) with 4 other random people added to my account and started playing Russian music and Indian music. I do not remember ever approving of cream-id-mgmt, or cream-id-mgmt@spotify.com on my account, but it made its appearance after I recovered my account and logged and removed everyone out. I have revoked it, and next time if Spotify would like to install it, I would like to approve of it first. Hope Spotify would take a good look at this.

xnm8de-_i3ij

You a mf hacker.... your account was created today and just for this post...don’t listen to this guy delete the the cream I’d as soon as possible 

Solution!

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey folks!

Thanks for your posts here! I've just got an update from the folks at Spotify. The app has been renamed to: 'Spotify Advertising Cookie' and the description has been updated to clarify what this is. Head to the Privacy Center for more information about your privacy.

Also, if you think your account has been accessed by someone else, head to this page on what to do next. Let me know if there's anything else.

Take care! :)

HuibRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS