"edit profile" option doesn't appear on mobile

Plan

Free

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 6s

My Question or Issue

I've searched around and figured out exactly how to change my display name and profile picture on mobile. When I click "settings > view profile," I see my profile picture and name, but the button below it says "find friends" (and directs me to Facebook). I haven't been able to find an "edit profile" button anywhere. I offloaded and re-downloaded the app, but nothing changed.

1 Reply

Hey there @mayajoelle,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

Just to make sure that we're on the same page, here you can find a detailed guide on how to change your display name and here - the steps for changing your profile picture. Note that you can only change your display name on mobile devices.

If you still can find the option to edit you profile, it's a good idea to reinstall the app to make sure you have the latest version and if you have the possibility - try it out on another device.

You can also send us a screenshot of what you are seeing, so we can take a closer look at what's going on here. Just be sure to hide any personal or sensitive information. You can use the Insert Photos option in the post editor to do this.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on your progress.

Have a great day!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts