"pull to load more songs"

Solved!

"pull to load more songs"

Plan

Premium

Country

Greece

Device

(iPhone Xs, Macbook Air, Mac mini, Amazon echo dot)

Operating System

(iOS 12, Macos Mojave ,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I have 5 daily mixes. The option " pull to load more songs" at the end of each daily mix disappeared unexpectedly.. I have enable the auto play settings but the music stops at the end of the daily mix. The same problem appears in any of my devices. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @ksaleksa 

I searched for issues like yours here in Community and I found an Ongoing Issue that seems like it. So, I suggest that you access it and follow the steps presented there to report your issue and the Troubleshooting Team will analyse it and give you an answer soon.

If you need more information or have any other issue, let me know!

Best Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey, @ksaleksa 

Welcome to Spotify Community!

Now, the function "Pull to load more songs" was changed for "More songs load as you listen". So as you listen to your Daily Mix, other songs will be loaded for you. If you don't want to wait for it, you can select one of the last songs and you'll see more songs appearing...

Screenshot_20190416-171024.png

If you need more information or have any other issues, let me know!

Best Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Thank you for the answer. But I think your assumption is not right for me.

as you can see ( in the first photo), while I listen the last song I can not see any new song. An the end of the song, the music stops. 

The other picture is from a friend that can stil see the option  "pull to load more songs" .

My problem appears in any device and I think it started when my only one (edless) daily mix became 5 daily mixes..  

IMG_6513.png
Image-1 3.jpg

Hey again, @ksaleksa 

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

LuanSpotify Star

The problem remains until recently. Now, the daily mixes (2-5) disappear and the first and only daily mix has the "More songs load as you listen" option. 

At the "resently played" tab, I have the 2-5 daily mixes without this option. 

This is not an appropriate behaviour I think. 

The same problem remains on all my devices. 

After restarting and re-installing the spotify (v.8.5.1085)  ios (12.2), still the same behaviour.

In conclusion , now  I have lost my daily mixes except the first one in which the "More songs.." is enabled.. 

Marked as solution

Hey, @ksaleksa 

I searched for issues like yours here in Community and I found an Ongoing Issue that seems like it. So, I suggest that you access it and follow the steps presented there to report your issue and the Troubleshooting Team will analyse it and give you an answer soon.

If you need more information or have any other issue, let me know!

Best Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Suggested posts